1 bittergourd - remove pith, seeds and sliced thinly
1 small bell pepper - cut into strips
handful of prawns - peeled and deveined
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp hua diao wine
1 tbsp fish sauce
some cornstarch solution
- Heat up oil in pan. Fry garlic till aromatic.
- Add prawns, stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add bell pepper and bittergourd.
- Drizzle wine and fish sauce and stir fry over high heat.
- Add some water if it is too dry. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in some cornstarch solution. Fry to mix well and serve warm