1 cup heapful rice grains - washed
3/4 lbs pork ribs
1 chinese sausage - sliced
1 tbsp fermented black beans - soaked for 20 minutes and drained
Seasonings for pork ribs
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
pinch of salt and pepper
1 tsp cornstarch
- Put soaked rice grains in a claypot. Add water. Cover and cook till rice mixture turns bubbly.
- Heat up some oil in pan. Add pork ribs and black beans and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Transfer pork rib mixture and sausage to the rice.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes till pork ribs are tender.
- Toss around mixture and serve warm.