a cuppa a day keeps you healthy
wild apples galore!
A pot of liquid gold.....organic and fresh!
preferred apples (i use picked wild apples)
1 knob peeled ginger
sprinkle of cinnamon powder to taste
- Wash the apples. Cut them and put apple pieces into fruit juicer for juicing.
- Juice the knob of ginger as well.
- Transfer the juice into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon powder to taste.
- Continue to boil for a few minutes.
- When slightly cooled, it is time to enjoy a cuppa of applelicious cider!
- Store the rest of pure goodness in glass bottles.