2 bundles dry vermecelli/glass noodles
1/3 lb ground pork
1 tbsp spicy fermented bean sauce
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tsp chopped garlic
chopped green onion
1 cup water
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp huatiao wine
1/2 tsp sugar
- Soak the glass noodles in water for 20 minutes. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- In a wok, over medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil and minced ginger. Cook the ginger for about a minute. Add pork and fry for a while. Transfer pork out and set aside.
- With the remaining oil, add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add spicy bean sauce and seasonings and fry for a minute.
- Return pork to the wok. Add water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the glass noodles and green onions and toss to combine well.
- Simmer for a few minutes and tranfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm with rice.