1 medium-sized yam - peeled
1 chinese sausage
1 liver sausage
1 tbsp rice wine
drizzle sesame oil
3/4 cup coconut milk
handful of wolfberreis
salt to taste
1 tbsp of chopped green onion
- Scald the lap cheong. Pan fry the lap cheong till lightly browned. Cut into thick slices
- Cut the taro into large cubes.
- Leave a few pieces of taro and boil with the coconut milk. Mash the taro till smooth.
- Place the cut taro pieces in a steaming plate.
- Add the cut lap cheong.
- Add the taro coconut milk mixture.
- Add rice wine, salt and sesame oil.
- Toss to mix evenly. Sprinkle wolfberries.
- Steam for 20 minutes till cooked.
- Remove from steamer and toss to mix well.
- Before serving, add chopped green onion.