1 pkt 5.8oz roasted garlic couscous (Near East Brand)
2 stalks celery (chopped)
8 medium size prawns (peeled)
1 small bowl frozen mixed peas
1/2 tbsp butter
1 tsp olive oil
11/2 to 2 cups water.
- Heat up 1/2 tbsp butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. When butter has almost melted, add in prawns and celery and stir fry till prawns is cooked.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water and olive oil and contents of spice sack in the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous and mixed peas. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with a fork and serve warm with the prawn mix.