Ingredients1 lb cod fish fillet (cut into small chunks)
2 tomatoes (chopped)
2 dried chillies
1/2 white onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Heat up oil in frying pan. Fry fish fillet till golden brown and crispy on both sides. Drain excess oil from fish and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the onion till translucent. Add dried chillies and garlic.
- and fry till garlic is aromatic.
- Add chopped tomatoes and soy sauce and fry for 1 - 2 minutes. Add tomato sauce and fry to mix well.
- Return fried fish to the pan and toss to combine well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with some dried chilli flakes. Serve warm with rice.