Ingredients1 chicken (use half of it)
1 tsp five-spice powder
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sea salt
honey (dissolved in 1 tsp soy sauce)
few slices of pineapple
- Marinate chicken with five-spice powder, soy sauce and sea salt.
- Preheat weber grill to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and reduce temperature to lowest. Cover and grill for about 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and brush honey soy sauce mix onto chicken. Cover and grill for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degress F.
- Remove chicken from grill and serve chicken with some BBQ pineapple slices and chilli sauce.