1 small pkt of pig's liver
green onion - cut into 1 inch pcs
1 tsp chopped garlic
some julienned ginger
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 bowl of water
- Rinse the pig's liver with water. Slice it into thin pieces. Soak the sliced pig's liver in cornstarch solution for 10 mins. Pour away the water and drained.
- Heat up sesame oil and cooking oil in a pan and saute the garlic, ginger, green onion and chilli till fragrant. Add soy sauce and huatiao wine and quickly stir fry to mix. Add water to the mixture and cover.
- When the water starts to boil, add the pig's liver to the pan and quickly stir fry for a while. Cover for 1 to 2 mins or until it is almost cooked.
- Add some cornstarch solution to thicken the sauce.
- Transfer dish to a serving plate and serve immdiately.