1 lb pork loin - cut into large pieces
3 tbsp miso paste
2 tbsp mirin
1/2 cup sake
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Mix all the ingredients, except pork loin in a large bowl.
- Marinate pork loin pieces with the mixture.
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat up weber grill to 375 degrees F.
- Place a trivet on the grates. Place pork on trivet. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, flipping over once during the cooking process. Pork is cooked when a thermometer inserted into the middle part of the pork reads 160 degrees F.
- Alternatively, place pork loin pieces on a baking tray lined with an aluminium sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Internal temperature of baked pork should read 160 degrees F.
- Heat up leftover marinade over low heat in a small pan. Add some water if necessary.
- Slice the cooked pork into pieces and drizzle with the leftover marinade.
- Enjoy the moist and delicious miso glazed pork.