3 pieces of cod fish steak
3 tbsp korean bean paste
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tsp chopped garlic
3 dried chilli
some chopped green onions
1 tbsp oil
- Marinate fish with salt and pepper
- Heat up weber grill. Grill fish steaks a few minutes on each side or until just cooked.
- Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Heat up oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic and dried chilli until fragrant.
- Add korean bean paste and stir to mix well.
- Pour sauce over grilled fish, sprinkle green onion and serve warm with rice.