1 cup leftover rice
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 egg - lightly beaten
1 tsp turmeric powder
salt and pepper to taste
some sliced curry leaves
some pork sausage - cut into small pieces
2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Lightly fry the eggs. Remove and set aside.
- Heat up another tbsp of oil. Add chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add rice and fry over high heat.
- Add cooked pork sausage, egg and sliced curry leaves.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir fry to mix well.
- Serve warm.