1 lb pork ribs - chop into small pieces
1 small cucumber - remove seeds and cut into small pieces
1 tomato - cut into small pieces
1 small white onion - cut into pieces
3 cloves garlic - chopped
4 tbsp kikkoman sweet and sour sauce
Seasonings for pork
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
sprinkle of salt
sprinkle of pepper
flour to coat
- Marinate pork ribs with seasonings for a few hours.
- Heat up a pot of cooking oil.
- Deep fry pork ribs till brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Add one tbsp oil in a frying pan. Fry garlic for a while. Add onion and fry till lightly browned.
- Add cut cucumber and tomato and fry over high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour fried pork ribs into the pan and add sweet and sour sauce.
- Fry to mix well. Add a little water if it is too dry.
- Ladle into a serving plate and serve warm.