Summer is here and Hub had started to fire up his weber grill!
1 striped bass - cleaned
1 knob ginger - shredded
1 lemongrass - shredded
1 stalk green onion - shredded
4 dried red chilli
2 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate fish with some salt and pepper.
- Heat up weber grill on high.
- In the meantime, heat up some oil.
- Fry shredded ginger till brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Fry shredded lemongrass till brown. Set aside.
- Fry dried red chilli. Set aside.
- Grill fish for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Place grilled fish on a serving plate.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp soy sauce over the fish.
- Garnish with ginger and lemongrass.
- Remove 2 tbsp of the hot cooking oil.
- Drizzle hot oil over the fish.
- Garnish with shredded green onion and serve warm.