2 bowls of cooked rice, left overnight in fridge
1 small can of luncheon meat - use half of it and cut into small cubes
1 tsp sliced shallot
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped turmeric
2 tbsp soy sauce
dash of pepper
sprinkle of salt
handful of frozen green peas
handful of frozen corn
- Heat up oil on medium heat. Add cubed luncheon meat and fry till brown. Set aside for later use.
- Add a little more oil and add eggs to pan. Lightly scramble the eggs. Transfer to a plate when it is 75 percent cooked. Set aside for later use.
- Fry shallot till lightly aromatic. Add garlic and turmeric and fry till aromatic.
- Switch to high heat and fry the rice, tossing it over high heat.
- Add soy sauce and continue frying. Add peas and corns and fry for another few minutes.
- Add meat, eggs, pepper and salt and fry to mix well.
- Serve warm with some pickled green chillies.