1 young coconut
few slices of peach
handful of pinenuts
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp sugar
honey to taste
1/2 cup coconut water
1/2 cup coconut milk
- Cut open the coconut and pour the juice in a bowl.
- Scrape the coconut flesh from the coconut and cut into small pieces.
- Put coconut flesh, sugar, coconut water and coconut milk into a blender. Add more coconut water if it is too dry.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add lemon juice and honey. Mix well and put into refrigerator for a few hours.
- Add some slices of peach and pine nuts and served chilled.