1 bunch of leek - sliced
some cure pork - cut into bite-sized portion
1 red chilli pepper
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
dash of pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Steam the cured pork belly in the rice cooker when cooking the rice.
- Heat up oil in pan. Saute chopped garlic till aromatic.
- Add pork and leek and stir fry over high heat.
- Drizzle shaoxing wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
- Add a dash of pepper.
- Stir fry to mix well and ladle into a serving plate.