1 cup leftover white rice
10 small prawns - shelled
2 tbsp cooked garbanzo beans (from can)
1/3 cup kimchi
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in pan. Saute chopped garlic till aromatic. Add prawns and fry till just cooked.
- Add in rice and stir fry over high heat.
- Drizzle soy sauce and fry to mix well.
- Add garbanzo beans and kimchi and fry for 2 minutes.
- Make a well in the centre of the pan. Add in 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Break an egg into the well when oil is hot.
- Lightly scramble the eggs and stir fry to mix with all other ingrendients over high heat.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper and combine well.
- Ladle into a serving bowl and serve warm.