Ingredients1 grouper steak (1.2 lb)
2 stalk green onion - cut into 5cm length
1 tomato - sliced
1 piece ginger - julienned
1 fresh red chilli or chilli padi
salt to taste
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp fried shallot oil
parsely for garnish
- Wash and pat dry fish. Season with salt and sesame oil.
- Place some cut green onions at the bottom of the plate and arrange the fish on top. Place the rest of the green oinons by the side.
- Place the ginger on the fish and arrange the tomato at the sides of the plate.
- Drizzle rice wine over the fish.
- Steam fish over boiling water for 5 minutes. Then reduce heat and steam for another 5 minutes under medium heat.
- Drizzle soy sauce and shallot oil.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.