Ingredients1 piece of halibut collar (remove bones)
1 lemongrass (white part only, chopped finely)
1 shallot (chopped)
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Season the halibut with salt and pepper.
- Use a mortar and pestle and pound the lemongrass and shallot.
- Add soy sauce to the pounded mixture and marinate the halibut for 15 minutes or more.
- Heat up grill on high. Place the fish on the grill, skin side down for 4 minutes or more.
- Flip over and grill for another 3 - 4 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate and squeeze some lime juice before serving.