1lb cod fish steak
green onion - cut
1 red chilli - cut
2 tbsp dried soy bean ball - chopped
some julienned ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the fish steak with salt and pepper for 30 mins. Place the julienned ginger and red chilli on the marinated fish.
- Boil water in a wok. When boiling, place the plate of fish to steam for 5 mins under high heat and 2 mins under medium heat.
- While the fish is still steaming, heat up a small pan with cooking oil.
- Saute the soybean for a few minutes until slightly brown, add in the minced garlic and continue to saute until the mixture is fragrant. Add in the soy sauce.
- When fish is cooked, garnish with the chopped green onions and drizzle the sauce over the fish and serve warm.