1 lb chicken meat
15 pcs of white mushrooms
1 stalk of carrot - cut into small chunks
1/2 white onion - cut into small pieces
few slices of garlic
1 bowl of red wine
4 tbsp of tomato ketchup
5 bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt and pepper for a few hours.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and brown the marinated chicken pieces. Set aside.
- With some oil in the pan, saute the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken pieces, mushrooms, carrots, bay leaves, red wine and ketchup.
- Braise for at least 30 mins or more. Check seasonings and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Transfer to plate and serve warm.