1 cup of peanuts - washed and soaked for 3 hours or more (preferably overnight)
4 pcs of pork ribs
2 large dried scallops or 1 small pc of dried squid
2 cloves garlic (unpeeled and lightly smashed)
2 slices of ginger
1 medium ripe small papaya - peeled and sliced into big cubes
3/4 pot of water
salt to taste
- Parboil the pork ribs with a little salt. Drain and set aside.
- Add water in a pressure cooker. Add in the pork ribs and all other ingredients except papaya and salt.
- Cover and boil on high heat until pressure in cooker builds up, then switch to medium heat and boil for another 15 mins.
- When the pressure has been released and it is safe to open the lid, add in the cut papaya pieces and boil for another 10 mins.
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.