1 cup rice - washed and drained
1 cup of water for cooking rice
1/2 white onion - chopped
2 shallot - sliced
50 g dried shrimp
50 g fatty pork
1 chinese sausage - sliced
200 g cabbage - sliced
10 fresh white mushroom
4 tbsp light soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in wok. Fry onion and shallot until translucent and add dried shrimps, fatty pork, mushrooms, light soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry for another 2 mins until fragrant. Remove from wok.
- Add sliced sausage to the wok and fry for 1 min or until it is lightly browned. Remove from wok.
- With a little oil in wok, add the rice and cabbage and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the other cooked ingredients into this rice mixture and continue to fry for a while longer to mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a rice cooker, add water and cook normally.
- Garnish with parsley and fried shredded cuttlefish and serve war, as a a one dish meal.