1 piece 1/2 inch boneless pork chop
handful of dried assorted mushroom pieces - soaked and drained, reserved soaked water
1 cup spaghetti tomato sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 small onion -diced
2 tbsp red wine
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate pork chop with some salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil. Toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Heat up olive oil in pan. Fry pork chop for 2 minutes on both sides. Set aside.
- Fry chopped onion and garlic till aromatic.
- Add dehydrated mushroom pieces and fry for a while.
- Add spaghetti sauce and red wine. Let it come to a boil.
- Pour sauce on the serving plate.
- Place pork chop on top of the sauce and serve warm.