i pig stomach - washed, cleaned and blanched
2 large pork bones - blanched in boiling water
1 packet soft tofu - cut into big pieces
1 small bunch of salted vegetables - washed, soaked and drained
1 tomato - quartered
4 ginger slices
2 garlic cloves
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add ginger slices and roasted peppercorns.
- Place the pork bones and pig/s stomach in the pot and cook for 45 minutes over low heat or until tender.
- Remove cooked pig's stomach and pork bones from the pot. Discard the pork bone and when slightly cooled, sliced the pig's stomach into pieces.
- Add tomato and tofu into the soup.
- Place sliced pig's stomach back into the soup. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with some chopped parsley.