4 pieces of pork ribs - blanced in boiling water
1/3 bowl peanuts - soak for a few hours
1 small piece cuttlefish
few large dried scallops
few ginger slices
2 cloves garlic
light soy sauce to taste
salt and pepper to taste
- Place 6 bowls of water in a pressure cooker.
- Place blanched pork ribs, soaked peanuts and peanut water, cuttlefish, dried scallps, garlic and ginger in the pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes and let pressure release naturally.
- When pressure is off, place rice into the pot.
- Bring to a boil. Switch to medium low heat and simmer till porridge is cooked.
- Season with light soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with some fried shallots and green onion.