1lb ground pork
6 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
1 shallot - peeled and chopped
one bunch of thai basil leaves - stack up leaves, roll them and slice
1 fried egg
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp white sugar
1/3 cup chicken broth or water
3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Fry the pork over medium heat till borwn and lightly crisp.
- Push aside the browned pork. Add another 2 tbsp oil into pan.
- Add chopped shallot and garlic and fry till aromatic. Add basil and continue to fry till basil gives out aroma.
- Pour seasonings into pan and do a quick stir fry over high heat to combine well.
- Season with pepper if desired.
- Serve with rice and a fried egg.