1 serving of spaghetti- cooked according to package instructions
some wild mushroom - soaked and drained
some cherry tomatoes = sliced into halves
some turkey sausge bites - cut into small pieces
5 tbsp of tomato pasta sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to pan. Saute choppped onion and garlic till aromatic.
- Add mushroom and saute for a while.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fry for a minute.
- Add turkey sausage bites to the pan.
- Add pasta sauce and let it come to a boil.
- Pour cooked spaghetti into the pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine well. Serve warm.