1 bowl of overnight cooked rice
some turkey sausage bites - cut into small pieces
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste.
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in pan. Break egg into pan and lightly scramble the egg. Remove cooked egg from pan and set aside.
- Saute chopped garlic till aromatic.
- Add sausage turkey bites and stir fry for a while.
- Add cooked rice and stir fry over high heat. Return cooked egg into pan.
- Drizzle soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Sprinkle salt and peper to taste.
- Serve warm.