2 slices of steelhead trout fillets - 1.3 pounds in total weight
salt and pepper to taste
few slices of butter
- Marinate fish with some salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat up weber grill on high.
- Oil the grate before grilling.
- Place fillet, skin side down on the grill.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove from grill.
- Place grilled fish skin side down on plate.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the fish.
- Spread several slices of butter on the fish.
- Serve immediately.