Another tasty seafood dish by the Hub!
4 lobster tails - 3 oz each, chopped into 3 parts
10 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
2 stalks green onion - cut into small pieces
handful of dried red chili - chopped into small pieces
1 tbsp fermented black bean - washed, drained and lightly mashed
3 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp ginger wine
salt and black pepper to taste
- Deep fry chopped garlic in oil. Remove fried garlic pieces and set aside.
- Deep fry lobster pieces and set aside.
- Add a few tablespoons of oil to saute the dried chili until aromatic. Add mashed fermented black bean and fry to combine well.
- Switch to high heat. Add lobster to wok. Drizzle ginger wine and soy sauce.
- Do a quick stir fry. Add fried garlic pieces and chopped green onion.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper and toss well to incorporate the flavours.
- Enjoy this spicy garlicky lobster stir fry!