1 lb whole branzino fish - scaled and gutted
1 lemon - cut into slices
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up weber grill on high.
- Heat up dried oregano with 1 tbsp of olive oil in the microwave oven for 15 seconds.
- Season the fish cavities with salt, pepper and oregano oil.
- Stuff the fish with lemon slices.
- Rub the outside of the fish with the remainder oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish on high heat, at least 5 minutes on each side until the skin is browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately.