1 bittergourd - remove pith and seeds, sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic - chopped
8 cherry tomatoes - halved
1 tbsp soy sauce
dash of white pepper
- Heat up vegetable oil. Fry garlic till fragrant. Add sliced bittergourd and stir fry.
- Drizzle soy sauce and fry to mix well. Add some water and fry for a few minutes.
- Add prawns and tomatoes. Fry to mix well.
- Crack 2 eggs into the pan and let them set for a while before tossing.
- Add a dash of pepper and salt and fry to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.