2 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp curry powder
1 1/2 tbsp salt
- Marinate chicken with seasonings and leave overnight in fridge.
- Heat up weber grill on high. Place a trivet in the middle of the grille grates.
- Place the marinated chicken skin side down on the trivet. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove cover, flip over to the other side and grill for another 12 minutes.
- Remove from grill and set aside. Use aluminium foil and cover it lightly. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken into pieces and serve warm.