1 packet frozen prata
1/2 cup chicken breast cubes
1 1/2 tbsp thai red curry paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 small yellow onion - peeled and sliced
2 slices ginger
1 shallot - peeled and sliced
1 star anise
1 sprig curry leaves - use leaves only
2 cups fresh coconut milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up oil in pan. Saute onion, ginger and shallot till fragrant.
- Add curry paste and saute for a while. Add turmeric powder and fry to mix well.
- Add chicken cubes and toss to mix well.
- Pour coconut milk into the pan and bring to a boil. Add star anise, cloves and curry leaves.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or till meat is cooked. Set aside.
- Pan fry frozen prata according to package instructions.
- Serve prata with chicken curry.