1 packet soft tofu - cut into cubes
1 medium sized yam - peeled and cut into cubes
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp chopped shallot
1 small bowl minced pork
2 tbsp dried prawns - soaked 10 mins and drained
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
few tbsp water
dash of pepper
dash of sesame oil
chopped green onion
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up pan on medium heat. Stir fry dried prawns till aromatic. Remove from pan and set aside.
- With the remaining oil, stir fry minced pork over medium high heat for a while.
- Add shallot and garlic and continue to fry till aromatic.
- Drizzle huatiao wine and soy sauce and fry to mix well.
- Add dried prawns, yam and water. Cover and cook till yam is tender.
- Add tofu and bring to a boil again.
- Drizzle sesame oil, sprinkle pepper and green onion. Lightly stir to mix.
- Serve warm with rice.