2 lobster tail - cleaned and chop into pieces
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 stalk green onion - cut into one inch
1 tbsp hua tiao wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 cup water or more
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Blanch the lobster for thirty seconds. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp cooking oil in a frying pan. Fry ginger till lightly browned, continue to fry white parts of the green onions for a while.
- Add lobster, hua tiao wine and oyster sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add water and green parts of green onon and fry to mix well.
- Add some cornstarch solution to lightly thicken the sauce.
- Ladle and serve warm.