20 large prawns - cleaned and deveined
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp korean fermented bean paste
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
salt to taste
- Pan fry prawns till almost cooked. Set aside.
- Using the remaining oil, fry the garlic till aromatic.
- Add hot bean and ketchup and mix well.
- Return fried prawns to the pan. Sprinkle salt and stir to coat prawns with the sauce.
- Add cornstarch solution to lightly thicken the sauce. Mix well.
- Ladle into a serving plate and garnish with some chopped parsley.
- Sprinkle some dried chilli and fried peanuts for a spicier and nutty dish!
- Serve warm with rice.