1/2 lb minced turkey meat
3 yukon potatoes - cut into small cubes
1 small onioin - diced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
2 shallots - sliced
1 stalk lemongrass - cut into pieces and bruised
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp curry paste
1 cup water
salt to taste
- Heat up oil in pan. Fry onion, garlic and shallots till aromatic.
- Add minced turkey meat and fry for a while.
- Add curry paste and fry to mix well.
- Add cubed potatoes, curry leaves and lemongrass and fry to combine well.
- Pour one cup of coconut milk into pan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Check seasonings and sprinkle salt to taste if necessary.
- Serve warm.