1 tbsp korean bean paste
1 packet soft tofu - cut into cubes
1/2 lb minced turkey meat
1/3 cup frozen corn
1 shallot - peeled and sliced
2 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
3 slices ginger - peeled and minced
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
- Heat up oil in pan. Fry shallot, garlic and ginger till aromatic.
- Add minced turkey meat and fry on high for a while.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle soy sauce and rice wine and fry to mix well.
- Add korean bean paste and frozen corn and fry to mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and tofu and bring to a boil.
- Ladle into a serving bowl and serve with some chopped parsley.