2 cups of spaghetti squash strands (refer to here)
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup ice cold water
salt and pepper to taste
some chopped green onion
oil for frying
- Beat the egg into a bowl. Add cold water and lightly mix to combine.
- Add green onoin, salt and pepper and stir.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and lightly whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Heat up the oil for frying.
- When the temperature is ready, ladle few spoonfuls of spaghetti squash strands into mixture and fry in batches till light and crispy.
- Drain excess oil and serve immediately.