1-1/2 tbsp home-made sour plum sauce
350g pork rib - chop into small pieces
1 knob ginger - sliced and julienned
2 cloves garlic - chopped
1 stalk green onion -use white part and cut into 3 cm length
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tsp sesame oil
pinch of pepper
sprinkle of salt
1 tbsp cornstarch
- Heat up oil in pan. Saute ginger, garlic and green onion till fragrant.
- Add in marinated pork ribs and toss to mix well.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add sour plum sauce and fry for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a steaming plate.
- Add water to a pressure cooker and place a trivet in it. Place the plate of pork ribs onto the trivet. Use the pressure cooker to cook for 15 minutes and let pressure released naturally or alternatively steam for 1 hour or more in a regular steamer till meat is tender.