2 cups red seedless grapes - wash and halved
1 cup sugar or more
cinnamon powder to taste
- Place the cut grapes in a cooking pot.
- Add sugar and mix. Let it sit for a few hours.
- Bring the pot to a boil. Lower heat and stir occasionally to prevent the mixture from getting burnt.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and let it simmer for about 30 minutes to an hour or until the mixture is slightly thick. I like the consistency of my jam to the thickness of it dropping by heaps within seconds when dropped from a ladle. Turn off heat.
- Ladle the jam into the sterilized jars leaving about 1/4 inch space on top. Cover with lid and let it cool to room temperature.
- When cooled, place the bottle of grape jam in the fridge and enjoy it for a great breakfast!