1 cup blackberries - washed
1 cup blueberries - washed
1 cup cherry plums - washed and pitted, cut into halves
1/2 cup hollywood plums - washed and pitted, cut into quarters
1/2 cup seedless grapes - washed and cut into halves
2 cups sugar or more to taste
- Put all the fruits into a large cooking pot. Bring it to a boil.
- Lower heat and add sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Let it simmer for about 30 minutes to an hour. Stir frequently to prevent the jam from getting burnt.
- When the mixture is slightly thick, test the jelling point. I like the consistency of my jam to the thickness of it dropping by heaps within seconds when dropped from a ladle. Turn off heat.
- Ladle the jam into the sterilized jars leaving about 1/4 inch space on top. Cover with lid and let it cool to room temperature.
- When cooled, place the bottles of jam in the fridge and enjoy the bountiful goodness!