1 lb salmon
1/2 cup diced fresh tomato pineapple
12 cherry tomato - halved
a little salt
a little pepper
a little paprika
a little olive oil
(mix all together)
Spinach pine nut mixture
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small bunch of baby spinach
handful of toasted pine nuts
Honey soy sauce mixture
1-1/2 tbsp honey
1 tsp soy sauce
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Preheat Weber grill to high (450 degrees F) for 15 minutes.
- Heat up olive oil in a small pan. Fry the spinach till wilted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Brush some oil on the grille. Place salmon skin down and cover for 4 minutes.
- Remove cover, flip over and grill for another 3-4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Brush honey soy sauce mixture on the salmon.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with pineapple salsa and spinach mixture.