Ingredients1 small stalk leek (sliced and separate white part and green part)
1 small carrot (peeled and sliced thinly)
10 white mushroom (sliced)
1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
1/2 white onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp oil
- Heat up oil in pan. Fry the onion and garlic till fragrant. Add the white part of leek and mushroom and stir fry over high heat for 1 -2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and continue to stir fry.
- Drizzle soy sauce and huatiao wine and do a quick stir fry to mix well.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste. Add a little water if it is too dry.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.