Ingredients1 small piece of pork liver
1 small piece of lean pork (blanched and sliced thinly)
1 small bunch of spinach (washed and cut)
handful of wolfberry
1 pot chicken stock
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp baking powder and 1 bowl water for soaking pork liver
- Cut the pork liver into thin slices and soak them into a bowl of baking soda with water for a few hours to tenderize it.
- Pour away the water. Blanch the liver with boiling water twice.
- Heat up the pot of chicken stock. Place the pork slices, spinach and wolfberry into the boiling stock and boil for 1- 2 minutes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pork liver into pot and boil for 1 - 2 minutes or until just cooked.
- Ladle into serving bowl and serve immediately.