1 large aloe vera leaf cutting
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 cups water
sugar to taste
- Bring water to a boil. Add sugar to taste. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Wash aloe vera leaf. Trim the top and bottom ends.
- Cut diagonally into sections. Trim both sides of the edges.
- Peel off the top and bottom of the leaf.
- Cut into cubes and place in a large container.
- Repeat for the rest of the sections.
- When sugar syrup has cooled down. Pour contents into the container.
- Add lemon juice. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for a few hours to chill it.
- Enjoy the wonderful taste of freshly made aloe vera drink!