6 mussels - cleaned
6 prawns - shelled and deveined
1/2 lb halibut fillet - cut into thick slices
1 cuttlefish - cleaned, cut into halves, make diagonal slits on inner surface and cut into 1" slices
1 tbsp Thai curry paste
2 cups coconut milk
1/2 onion - diced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
1 lemongrass - use white part only and lightly smashed
2 lime leaves
1 tomato - cut into quarters
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp fish sauce or 1/4 tsp salt to taste
finely chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat up oil and saute onion and garlic till aromatic.
- Add curry paste and fry till fragrant, about one minute.
- Add in coconut milk, lemongrass, lime leaves and tomato and bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add mussels, prawns, fish fillet and cuttlefish and continue to cook for about 5 minutes on high heat or till meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Check seasonings, add salt to taste.
- Ladle into a serving bowl, sprinkle chopped parsley and serve warm.